PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION OF THIS MONTH’S JOINT MEETING IS IN GRAND PRAIRIE.
On Friday, July 15, 2016, the Greater Dallas and Fort Worth Sections of TexITE will be hosting the 6th Annual Joint Meeting at the Ruthe Jackson Center located at 3113 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052. Provided below is an overview of the program. Click here to register for this event.
8:30 AM – Registration Table Opens
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Training
- Roadway Illumination Design – Alan McNeil, PE – TxDOT, Dhruva Lahon, PE, PTOE – Kimley-Horn & Associates, Inc., & Beau Davis – Trastar
10:15 AM – 11:45 AM – Technical Sessions
- Managing Congestion in a Growing Region – Mark Bouma, PE – NTTA
- Developing the Kyle Field Transportation Plan – Tim Lomax, Ph D, PE – Texas Transportation Institute
- Traffic Management during Super Bowl – Sumeet Kishnani, PE, PTOE, LEED AP – Stantec
- State Highway 161 Peak Period Bottleneck Improvement Project – Jory Dille, NCTCOG
- Experiencing Traffic Engineering in Germany – David Nevarez, PE – DeShazo Group, Inc.
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch and Key Note Presentation
- High Speed Rail in Texas – Doug Jones, Texas Central Partners
Doug Jones is the Managing Director of the design build program for Texas Central Partners. He has been in the construction industry 40 years. Prior to joining Texas Central Partners he retired from Balfour Beatty Construction after a 34 year career. During this career, he began in project management progressing to positions of increasing responsibility. Doug was most recently the CEO of the Balfour Beatty’s Central Region, comprised of Texas and the surrounding states.
Doug holds a B.A. in Construction Management from the University of Florida. He has served on various boards, most recently Downtown Dallas, Inc. He is also a founding member and past chair of the Construction Industry Outreach Advisory Council, an organization which promotes diversity in the construction industry.
Registration costs are as follows:
- Full Registration – $35
(Training + Technical Session + Lunch)
- Lunch Registration Only – $30
(No Training, No Technical Session)
- Morning Registration Only – $15
(No Lunch, Training + Technical Session)
- Sponsorship – $250
(Logo on meeting program + Logo by Registration Desk + one full registration)
The lunch will include BBQ with a Vegetarian option.
Meeting registration ends at noon on Tuesday July 12th.
Please contact Josh Smith at email@example.com or 972-248-3006 (ext. 227) if you have questions about this event.
A special Thanks to our sponsors for this event.