PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION OF THIS MONTH’S JOINT MEETING IS IN GRAND PRAIRIE.
On Friday, July 14, 2017 the Greater Dallas and Fort Worth Sections of TexITE will be hosting the 7th Annual Joint Meeting at the Ruthe Jackson Center located at 3113 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052. Provided below is an overview of the program. Click here to register for this event.
8:00 AM – Registration Table Opens
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Training
- Spectral Impacts of LED Blue Light and Night SkyTroy Harms – Acuity Brands Lighting
10:15 AM – 11:45 AM – Technical Sessions
- How Blockchain Technology will Impact Smart Cities & Connected Vehicles– Kirk Ballou – Touch Titans
- How Genesis PULSE & Waze are Helping First Responders Reduce Response Times – Chad Richey – Genesis PULSE
- Hyperloop – Steven Duong – AECOM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch and Key Note Presentation
- Current State of the Art / Science of Autonomous VehicleTom Bamonte, North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG)
Registration costs are as follows:
- Full Registration – $35
(Training + Technical Session + Lunch)
- Lunch Registration Only – $30
(No Training, No Technical Session)
- Morning Registration Only – $15
(No Lunch, Training + Technical Session)
- Sponsorship – $250
(Logo on meeting program + Logo by Registration Desk + one full registration)
The lunch will include BBQ with a Vegetarian option.
Meeting registration ends at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, July 12th.
Please contact Matt Tilke at email@example.com or (972) 941-5264 if you have questions about this event.